ladyfest forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ladyfest forum

ladyfest greifswald

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Aspillas
Gast

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Empty
BeitragThema: I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.   I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. EmptyMi Aug 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Hello.dvd shrink disapears - Please helpI Have use DVD Shrink some hundred of times and never encounter this problem.I install it in a frinds portable PCThe problemStarts analisingEnds the analisePermits the choice of audio, video subtitles,anything...When You try to star the backup, either in full or partial It disapears...(closes the program with no notice...or error)Try to begun again, another dvd, analises, permits evrything, when you try to backup....puf...Helpamrodi
Nach oben Nach unten

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ladyfest forum :: ladyfest orga :: termine & treffen-
Gehe zu: